Traktor Archiver is a utility that can open a Native Instrument Traktor Collection database and list all its entries. Select one or more entries in the list to export to an archive, including each entries metadata such as rating, import date, genre etc. Once the archive has been created, the original music files will be deleted and their metadata removed from the Collection. This is a great way to clear out old music and optimise your Collection.
Traktor Archiver can also open previously created archives to import back music and their original metadata, preserving import date, ratings etc, to the Collection. Great if you need just a couple of tracks from an archive for a gig.
The main window of Traktor Archiver. Click the table headers to change the sorting order, double-click an entry to listen to it or right-click to show the file in explorer / reveal in finder.
Using multiple filtering options it’s easy to drill down into a large collection to find certain files to archive away or import back from a previous archive.
The result of selected filter is shown in a different colour so that it is obvious you are looking at a subset of the whole collection.
Check out this short run-through video of the app in action
Traktor Archiver is available for both Windows and Mac OS X and for a limited time costs £5.99 (normally £7.99).
Please note that with version < 1.2.x it is recommended to create packages smaller then 2 Gb due to limitations on the core framework. We are currently working on improving this.
You can find older versions of the installers here.
Please note that the generation of serial numbers is a manual process and can take up to 48 hours before you receive it.
- New audio player
- Double-click entry to load track
- Supports WAV/AIFF/FLAC/MP3/MP4 (STEM)/OGG and more
- Left-click on waveform display to jump to section
- Colour coded frequency information for waveform
- Right-click on entry to show in explorer / reveal in finder
- Check available space on drive before exporting archive
- Added user setting to auto play tracks when new track is loaded
- Colour coding of missing files (red) and possible duplicate files (blue).
- Status bar shows combined file size of selected entries, so you know how much disc space you will free up.
- General UI and style improvements.
- Collection filtering. Flexible and deep filtering of Collection entries to drill down and find specific tracks quickly.
- Initial release.